FX Collection Vol 3
A Stockpile of Footage
- A versatile collection of footage featuring water hits and splashes, bubbles, insects, embers, weather, pyro, dust, smoke and more!
- Now including 4k ProRes footage!
- Many shots ranging from 24 to 200 fps
- Over 100 GB of data via download
- Nearly 1 TB of footage via an external Hard Drive
Hard Drive + 2k Downloads
Ultimate quality + ultimate convenience
4k ProRes and Camera R3Ds
via hard drive
- HDR ready2
- Resolutions up to 6k
- Full control over image processing pipeline (adjust ISO, color, gamma, etc)
- Perfect for those situations where you need a litte extra color detail or resolution
- Pre-keyed for fast, drag and drop compositing3
- Consistent 4k resolution throughout entire Collection
- Extremely high quality with efficient, lightweight compression
2k ProRes downloads
While your drive is in transport you can access the full collection via 2k ProRes downloads. That way you can get started working immediately after purchase. In most cases the 2k downloads will be more than adaquate to create finished professional shots. However, in cases when 2k simply isn't sufficient, you can still use the 2k files as proxies or placeholders until the higher resolution files arrive via hard drive.
Drag and Drop Usability
Prefer to create your own alpha channel?
With the R3D files on the hard drive you'll have full access to the original camera files and all the extra resolution and color depth therein. If you have your own workflow and keying techniques then the R3D option is for you.
Hand Crafted Practical Effects
- All 100% practical elements, no CG elements in this Collection
- Shot on RED Dragon
Single or Multi-User
- FX Collection just for you
- FX Collection to share with your team
Download + Hard Drive
1 TB Hard Drive:
- Formatted in exFAT format to work with Mac or PC
- USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2)
- USB powered (no external power required)
105 GB of Downloads:
- All 584 shots of FX Collection Vol 3 in 2k Quicktime ProRes format
- Grouped by FX Pack for easy downloading
- R3D files are NOT included in the downloads4
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Final Cut Pro
- Smoke / Flame / Inferno
- Many, many more...
- A few files are 3k while most range from 4k to 6k. The native resolution of each shot was determined by the limitations of the camera model used (RED Dragon). In order to shoot at a higher fps the resolution necessarily had to be decreased. Thus, when shooting at 120fps it was required that we use a resolution of 4k.
- Modern RED cameras are capable of capturing a wide dynamic range suitable for HDR production. We go to great efforts to prevent our footage from clipping (overexposure), however, some categories such as pyro do occasionally have clipped highlights.
- The following categories do not contain an alpha channel: Atmosphere, Bubbles, Lens Flares, Distant Rain.
- R3D files are only available via the physical hard drive